We understand your need for decent accommodation. Our team constantly strives to make your stay comfortable.Hope to see you at QUARK 2015 and will be more than happy if you would be a part of it.
PLEASE GO THROUGH THE DETAILS BELOW FOR MORE INFO.
RATES OF ACCO FOR QUARK15 ONCAMPUS ACCO :
3 nights(6th 5pm to 9th 12pm) : INR 950/-
4 nights (5th 5pm to 9th 12pm) : INR 1200/-
AMOUNT ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED WHATSOEVER.
1. Accommodation may be provided in the campus or off campus from 5:00 pm on 5th
FEB 2015. You are required to vacate the room on or before 9th FEB 12:00pm .
2. Accommodation will be provided on sharing basis in common rooms/dormitories.
3. Food is not included in the accommodation fee. We have cafeteria and food stalls serving a variety of cuisines, from which you can choose.
4. We will be providing mattresses, buckets and mugs only. Locks, blankets and other things (which you may require) should be brought by participants themselves.
5. Students who are accommodated in campus should return to campus by 10:30 PM at any circumstances. No one is allowed to enter campus after 10:30 PM
6. QUARK team will not take any responsibility of any theft or mishaps. So participants are requested to take care of their belongings.
7. Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, sharp objects and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the campus. The decision of security team will be final in case of any disputes.
8. Participants who are found drunk will not be allowed to enter the campus.
9. Male participants/visitors are not allowed to enter girl’s hostels (CH-4 &CH-5;) and Female participants/visitors should not enter boy’s hostels.
10. Participants are not allowed to lock the common rooms, as they will be sharing the room with other participants.
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED DURING THE FESTIVAL
1. There will be a routine checkup of the luggage of the participants at the gate and the participants should collect ‘Registration Pass’ from the Surveillance department before coming to the accommodation desk.
2. At the accommodation desk, you will be given accommodation slips necessary to be allowed into the common rooms.
3. All students must carry their valid college photo ID card and should be shown on request during the registration procedure.
4. Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal stay in the campus. Any team failing to show their receipts of accommodation would be fined heavily and disqualified.
5. Smoking, Gambling, Alcohol consumption, use of drugs and other illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
6. No outside vehicles will be allowed into the campus during the QUARK-2015